· Membership is automatically registered .
· Bring your Student/ Staff ID to activated your account.
General Rules and regulations
To maintain a safe and welcoming environment in the library for studying, learning and other library activities,all visitors are require to comply with the following General Rules and Regulations.
· Making unreasonable noise, including loud talking on a cell phone or otherwise are prohibited
· Library staff may ask users to show their ID card at any time
· No bags, umbrellas, food, drink may be brought into the Library. The library is not responsible for loss of any item left(behind) in the library.
· Users must be decently dressed and conduct themselves properly (follow dress code) in the Library
· When leaving the Library, all students are required to show their books(including personal belonging) at the exit gate.
· Users caught mutilating, defacing or committing theft of library materials will be handed over to the Disciplinary Board
· The Library Committee may amend the Library Rules and Regulations, as and when necessary